The Government of Odisha will shortly be announcing RECRUITMENT for Odisha Primary / Junior Teachers Appointment.
Approximate number of VACACIES, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification and Age Limit
Odisha Primary / Junior Teacher Recruitment – 2021
Recruiting Organisation: Department of Secondary Education, Government of Odisha
Approximate Number of Vacancies: 7900
Pay Scale of Primary / Junior Teachers is Rs 9,200 per month along with EPF
- The candidates, who had passed the Secondary Education (10+2) with the minimum 50% marks obtained from any recognized board of India, is eligible for the required post of Primary Teacher.
- The candidates also have to possess certificate of two years course of Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.)from any authorized university/ college of India.
- The candidates, who have done Graduation / B. Ed., are also eligible for the required post.
- Candidates, who are applying for the required post, should have proficiency in local language of Odisha
- The minimum age required to fill the application form is 18 years.
- The maximum age required to fill the application form is 30 years.
- The age relaxation will be provided to those candidates, who are belonging from the reserved caste category as per decided by the Government of Odisha.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||5 years|
Selection Process will be of following 3 Rounds as mentioned below:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification