Dear aspirants for Odisha B.Ed. Entrance – 2021.
Greetings from Bidyasagar Academy, Surya Vihar, Link Road, Cuttack – 753012
As you are aware of, the State B.Ed. Entrance examination is conducted every year by The Directorate of Teacher Education and State Council for Education Research and Training (SCERT), under Government of Odisha, conducted in Three Shifts.
For your clarification, Bidyasagar Academy mentions below the Syllabus for Odisha B.Ed. Entrance Examination;
There will be Two Papers for both the candidates from Arts and Science Stream. The candidates need to know that they have to write the Papers on OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) Sheet.
Paper – I – Both for Arts and Science Stream consist of 4 subjects.
The total marks being 30
- Education & General Awareness – Consisting of 5 marks
- Language (English) – Consisting of 10 marks
- Teaching Aptitude – Consisting of 10 marks
- Reasoning – Consisting of 5 moarks
Paper – II (Separately for Arts and Science Stream)
There will be Four subjects consisting 0f 60 marks for Arts Stream
- English – Consisting of 15 marks
- Odia – Consisting of 10 marks
- History and Political Science – Consisting of 20 marks
- Geography – Consisting of 15 marks
There will be Three Subjects consisting of 60 marks for Science Stream
- Total number of subjects to be prepared by Arts Students are 8 (Both Paper I and Paper II)
- Total number of subjects to be prepared by Science Students are 7 (Both Paper I and Paper II)
The complete Syllabus is attached herewith in PDF Form for your information
For more information on Regular Coaching on Odisha B.Ed. Entrance Examination
BIDYASAGAR ACADEMY, Surya Vihar, Link Road, Cuttack – 753012 OR contact on
9439857522 / 7749063161