1. Gandhi-Irwin Pact was signed on 15th March ______.
(a) 1928 (b) 1930 (c) 1931 (d) 1935
2. The famous resolution on Non-Cooperation under the inspiration of Mahatma Gandhi was adopted in a special session of Congress held at Calcutta in
(a) September 1920 (b) December 1922 (c) October 1924 (d) November 1925 Ans: (a)
3. The Swaraj Party was organised by
(a) Lala Lajapat Rai and Feroze Shah Mehta (b) Sarojini Naidu and Annie Besant (c) CR Das and Motilal Nehru (d) C Rajagopalachari and CY Chintamani
4. In what session did Congress declared complete Independence (Poorna Swaraj) as its goal?
(a) Lahore session held in 1929 (b) Madras session held in 1927 (c) Ahmadabad session held in 1921 (d) Gaya session held in 1922
5. When was the first Independence day unofficially celebrated before Independence?
(a) On 26th January 1929 (b) On 26th January 1931 (c) On 26th January 1935 (d) On 26th January 1930
Stay with our site for more TIPS on different Subjects.